Hello! This is going to be my handy dandy way of communicating while in the Peace Corps. I'll try to post details and pictures of all of my escapades as much as possible.
My mailing address for the first 2 months of Pre-service training:
Neha Raval, PCT
Corpul Pacii
Str. Grigore Ureche 12
2001 Chisinau
Republica Moldova
I am leaving Sunday morning for Orientation in washington d.c. and flying to Moldova on Tuesday, with a layover in Frankfurt Germany. So, armed with 122lbs of luggage (only the essentials...right), I'm off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I can't believe you're leaving!!! But I am glad to see your first blog entry and since I promised to leave you lots of comments, heres the first one. Have a great trip!
I'm so sorry I missed your call today - But I just wanted to say I love you and Miss you toonnzzzz! Will send you a letter soon to the address u gave. Hope you had a safe flight. Let us know how you are. :o) Muah
I'm so glad you started this blog that I so wanted you to do.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY...what a way to start your journey...have a great time. we miss you already.
nehaaaaaaaaa. happy birthday!! i absolutley celebrate you :) thank you for being
hope you are having a wonderful time. i sent you an email so check it if u get the chance.
NAY -
Just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY - i love you and miss you so!
Let us know how you are - how the first day at Moldova was...and all the details. Hope you have a great day and lots of love - Neha
happy happy bday loverrr :)
(miss u alreadyy)
oh this wewerecute character is sadia...i dont know why that shows up lol...
hi friend. is moldova all ov-ya? or are you allova moldova? maybe both.
can't wait to hear how things are going. you meet your host fam this weekend, right?
Hey Neener,
Looks like I missed your b-day! Happy belated!
I'm writing from the operators booth here at the museum - we all miss you so.
I can't wait to hear about all the craziness you must be experiencing! I'll need to see some pictues once things calm down - so that I can have a mental picture in my head of where you are!
Hope all is well with you and that your training is going well!
Love always - Bobbers . . .
p.s. guess who has a boyfriend?
Hey Neha,
Miss U and am thinking of U. Hope all's well and U like it there. Looking forward to seeing some pictures soon so post them as soon as U can. How is language learning? Mixing French and Gujarati with Russian? Hehe! But that's normal...
Will call U as soon as I get your #
lots of luv,
B.Masi
Post a Comment