Friday, November 30, 2007

Pictures from training






Inside the caves at Orheil Vecchi; Inside the monastery; painting that a volunteer bought; Halloween fundraiser we put together for training; cooking for our host families at our farewell dinner

5 comments:

Unknown said...

you amaze me...hope you're adjusting well to yet another move...let us know how your new work goes...and, by the way, i agree with your host sister...twizzlers do taste like candles!

wewerecute said...

glad your having so much fun!!!

p.s. - those pictures earlier of the wild turkeys...they are like have the size of u!!

Unknown said...

the pictures are beautiful. miss you :)

Khürt Williams said...

So I did not know that you were blogging at all. Cool.

Mihir Patel said...

Hey Didi! The pictures look great! Sorry I haven't kept in touch - I have no excuse for being a jerk. I hope you're having fun - I miss you and I'm jealous of your new friends :-(.