Sunday, October 28, 2007

chisinau (from my 1st week in moldova)




1 comment:

Ethnic Name Pronunciations said...

OMG! sorry its been so long since I've been in touch! I've just read all your blog postings from the past month! It sounds like your having the best time and your host family sounds awesome! I think i would have chosen the grandmom and grandson too lol.

UMMM live accordian jam sessions!? I'm so jealous! Mississippi God Damn! Reading your posts is inspiring me so much! i wan't to join you! maybe one day ill grow the balls to go myself.

Your pictures are mad cool. I'm glad that i have a little window into your life over there now. Its funny what kind of pictures i had in my head of what moldova was like lol. Turkeys covering the landscape wasn't one of them! Thats such a cute picture! Are you going to eat one? lol ;) Happy thanksgiving lol! Gobble Gobble!

Ahh we all miss you so much! Everyone is asking for you. My family says hi.

I just moved into my new apartment in Elkins Park (North Philly) this weekend and i am so excited. LA L-Shmay. I'm not sure if i told you my new plans before you left - but anyway im moving sort of close to where tyler was - onto a street with like 6 of my best friends from school - i have a cute little apartment with a huge painting studio right next door! Gotta love North Philly rent prices! Also, the gallery that my friend Austin runs is right on the corner - it couldn't be more perfecter. ;)

Hope this message finds you smiling and laughing.
Love Always,
Bobert

P.S. have you gotten a chance to listen to any of those cd's i made you? I was listening to Nina and friends the other night. LOVE.